Ir al contenido principal

Blog 6

 

Good morning colleagues, this time on the blog I am going to talk about where I would like to travel in the future in my life.

 

In the first instance, I would like to travel to several countries, including the following: New Zealand, Canada, Australia. The first, I would like to travel, because it is a country that has a constant dialogue between Maori culture and society, I like these issues because I am Mapuche and an essential problem in Chile is multiculturalism and a non-plurinational country. The second, I would like to go, since I had an opportunity to work there, but due to problems of my age and the psu they did not let me go. The third, I would like to go to study English, since it is a country that welcomes people to improve and develop English, this is a personal challenge for me because English has always been difficult for me.

 

I am one of those people who consider that everything is possible through savings and that everything can be accomplished, so I do see it as possible.

 

I would like to stay in any of those countries to improve both my English and learn about their cultures, because it will serve me for my personal development as well as my life experience

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

  Task 6 To start, my favorite subject this semester is contemporary sociological theory, because they pass three essential authors. The first is the author named Pierre Bourdieu who is French and whose main theory revolves around the problem of agency / structuralism, since he is going to try to overcome this epistemological problem. For this reason, it creates the theory of habitus where by social conditions people will generate social practices that are guided by their material conditions. The second is the author named Jürges Habermas, this author focuses on solving major problems in the social sciences. For example: the problem of modernity and modernization, the problem of Parsons system theory among others. The third, is the author Nikolas Luhmman this author we still do not see.   Finally, in class we do two things to better study authors. On the one hand, the teacher explains guide authors and quotes from the authors, this is done in order to better understand t...

Blog 4 Ingles pre-intermedio

  Hello, ladies and gentlemen. In this opportunity, I am going to present a very important part of my life.   The Skateboarding for me is the sport that makes my life completely happy, since I had no goals or goals when I was a kid. Also, it took me out of my routine and I met many people   It is from that moment that, for me, it was the best of my life. Arriving at my house, grabbing the skateboard and doing tricks made me feel free, without sorrows, without worries and just living in the moment. Also, I have a picture that I got in a magazine when I was 13 years old and won a second place in a skateboarding championship.   When I left skateboarding, a part of my personality and my life left.   I had to give up skateboarding to improve my grades and my relationships with my parents.   Since that time my life, just think about going back to that moment when I was skated and was a child. Although I have returned, it is not the same.   Than...
 Task 5 Pierre Bourdieu was born in 1930 and died in 2002, he is a Frenchman and was one of the most important sociologists in the 20th century and more specific in the period between 1950-1960. Pierre Bourdieu developed a theory of action, around the concept of habitus, which has exerted great influence in the social sciences. This theory tries to show that social agents develop strategies, on the basis of dispositions acquired by socialization, the good and the unconscious, they adapt to the needs of the social world. His work is organized around a series of guiding concepts, among others: the habitus as a principle of action of the agents, fields as spheres of social competition and symbolic violence, as a fundamental mechanism for imposing the relations of domination.   Finally, Pierre Bourdieu is one of the authors that I like the most, since with his theory it is possible to study very homogeneous contexts within society. In addition, it is a theory that explains t...